- Compared to brick-built stables with a ring belt and a rafter’s roof, the modular stall is very cheap, compared to cantilevered frame constructions even about 1/3 cheaper.
- Only simple, inexpensive concrete work is necessary: Floor slab with strip foundations on frost depth. The stall can be paved (catchy ground). Foundation upstands are not required. We assemble from the top edge of the foundation.
|Example: Complete price for a standard barn
(Snow load 1,00 kN / qm) with 20 boxes, from upper edge foundation:
|Total price||Price per horse|
|Price zzgl. MwSt.||Price inkl. MwSt.||Price zzgl. MwSt.||Price inkl. MwSt.|
|Stable buildings „Modul“ 35,00 m x 10,00 m||86.200,00 €||100.678,00 €||4.810,00 €||5.533,90 €|
|20 Horseboxes „Standard“ 3,50 m x 3,50 m||41.600,00 €||47.604,00 €||1.580,00 €||1.880,20 €|
|Water supply with heater||5.100,00 €||6.069,00 €||255,00 €||303,45 €|
|Paddocks 3,50 m breit x 4,00 m tief||6.220,00 €||7.401,80 €||311,00 €||370,09 €|
|Complete assembly of stable buildings with boxes
(Without mounting paddocks and water line)
|27.000,00 €||32.130,00 €||1.350,00 €||1.606,50 €|
Prices plus transport, construction site and accommodation costs of the fitters. Prices vary according to equipment, local conditions, as well as snow load.
- Quick and uncomplicated installation, very much self-service is possible.
- Depending on the requirements, either complete assembly by us, partial assembly by 2 assemblers and on-site helpers or assembly by the customer itself is possible.
- Installation time for a stable with 10 boxes: approx. 4-5 days, for a stable with 20 boxes: approx. 7 days.
All from one hand
- We advise, manufacture, deliver and assemble from top edge foundation (without electrical installation). We also offer an extensive range of accessories:
- Complete water line with heater. This system prevents frozen pipes in winter.
- Paddock fence system made of sturdy, galvanized steel pipes (impact and bite resistant). Also with doors on the front or hinged partitions.
- Automatic cleaning system
- Other accessories: feeding troughs, horse showers, saddle holders etc.
- On request, our civil engineer will draw up the foundation plans and the statics that can be checked. He can also take over the entire planning (planning permission).
- Please note the new guidelines for horse keeping! This is also necessary for the building permit. We are happy to help you plan a horse stable.
- We would be happy to advise you and show you the reference point or our exhibition center in Riegel.
Freight costs by arrangement.